Latest Municipal Committee Gujranwala Jobs April 2023 has been announce through Latest advertisement Applications are required for the recruitment of the following drivers and millers on a 30-year pure contract basis for the ongoing World Bank Fund PCPY (Solid Waste Management Machinery) Project (Solid Waste Management Machinery) in the city of Mogi. (Preference will be given to those with the closest information to Moti). Last date for receipt of applications is 18.04.2003. All applications will be received by post (registered gore). In these Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab the male and Female candidate can Apply in these jobs and can get these jobs in Pakistan after Completion of jobs Procedure.
|Hiring Organization||Municipal Committee|
|Education Requirements||Primary to Matric|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||20+|
|Newspaper||Jang / Dunya|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest Municipal Committee Gujranwala Jobs April 2023 Advertisement
|Name of Post||Qualification|
Higher Education Commission Jobs 2023
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab?
- The said recruitment is usually one-on-one where the term will be for one year and there will be no right to permanence on these posts.
- The Recruits can be certified together for three years and it will not include any kind of extra and annual twenty etc.
- The number and date of application, current passport, size, educational qualification, identity card, domicile certificate, new certificates and certified copies of experience have been received by the office of the applicant by the due date.
- Original documents (Identity Card, Domicile, Teacher and Atnafs etc.) will be submitted during the promotion and along with it.
- will be taken under the driving license.
- The upper age limit will be dealt with by the last date of receipt of applications.
- Employees of Government and Non-Government Self-Employed Institutions should send the application through Laksas. Applications received after the due date will be rejected. It was the decision of the selection committee and it cannot be challenged in any court.