Latest Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department Sindh Jobs May 2023 Applications from eligible candidates having cleared Graduation Test conducted by IBA Sukkur Testing Service and domicile of Sindh are invited for the following vacancies in Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department (Excise & Taxation Wing) having qualification and experience indicated against each post within 30 days of publication of this advertisement.In these Latest Govt Jobs in Sindh the Male and Female candidate can Apply in these Jobs and Can get these Jobs in Pakistan after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
|Hiring Organization||Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||144+|
|Newspaper||Jang / Express|
|Address||Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department Karachi|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department Sindh Jobs May 2023 Advertisement
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Excise and Taxation Inspector||Bachelor|
|Key Punch Operator||Bachelor|
FPSC Jobs 2023
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab?
- Interested candidates must submit following copies of documents duly attested with their applications: Name, 2) Father’s Name, 3) Academic/Technical Qualifications, 4) Date of Birth and Address, 5) Domicile/PRC, 6) Two latest passport size photos (duly attested), 7) CNIC and 8) Previous experience, if any.
- All documents must be attested.
- The general upper Age relaxation limit will be permissible as per policy of Government.
The posts will be filled in on Urban/Rural quota and as per prescribed rules of Government of Sindh.
The share of quota reserved for Women, Differently abled persons and Minority shall be adhered to as per policy/rules of Government of Sindh.
- Those who are already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Those who have earlier applied against any post through advertisement in Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Department should apply afresh in response to this Advertisement.
- The applications without or incomplete documents shall not be entertained.