Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 152 Online Registration 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form through online registration at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk .In these Latest Pak Army PMA 152 Long Course the eligible Male candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Pakistan after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Army|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||500+|
|Source||Pak Army Official Website|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest Posts in Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 152 Online Registration 2023
Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Intermediate or Equivalent/ Graduate 2 years/ Graduate 4 years
5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
As per Body Mass Index BMI
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Training at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)
in Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 152 Jobs Online Registration 2023
(As on October 01
|Intermediate or Equivalent||17-22 Years||Relaxable for three
months both in upper
and lower age limits
(2 years graduation)
and Serving Pakistan Navy/
Pakistan Air Force Personnel
|17-23 Years||Relaxable for three
months both in upper
and lower age limits
|Graduates with 4 years
(BS/ BA-(Hon)/ BBA /BPA)
|17-24 Years||No age relaxation|
|Serving Army Soldiers||17-25 Years||No age relaxation|
Marks – FA/ FSc/ Equivalent:
1. Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
2. Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA/ BSc/ BA/ BSc (Hons) and BBA/ BPA, with 50% marks in FA/ FSc are eligible for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course.
3. 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Areas including Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil BalaKot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil UmerKot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab. Besides being domicile holder, the candidates must have been actually studying in the same areas.
PPSC Jobs 2022
👆 500+ Vacancies👆
Serving Army Soldiers:
50% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
Hope Certificate for Join Pak Army PMA Long Course:
Candidates who have passed Part-I of Intermediate Examination with minimum 60% marks and appeared/ are appearing in Part II/ Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by Head of the institutions.
Verification of Marks Sheet/ Certificate:
Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric/ Intermediate/ BA/ BSc must get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/ Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
‘A’ level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all the candidates who have passed ‘A’ level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
in Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 152
1. Twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
2. Twice screened out by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
3. Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in General Headquarters (GHQ)/ Naval Headquarters (NHQ)/ Air Headquarters (AHQ) selection board.
4. Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service including Armed Forces.
5. Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offence (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
6. Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB). Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board. However, Pakistan Air Force candidates who become medically unfit for flying but fit for ground branches can undergo routine Medical Examination as normal candidates if they are desirous to join other arms.
7. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
8. Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
9. Withdrawn/ discharged/ resigned or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy/ Training Institution on any ground.
10. Tempering of academic certificates/ forgery/ concealment to get undue advantage will render to applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in Armed Forces.
Note: Registration will start from 10 April to 14 May 2023
How to Apply for Pak Army Commission Officer Jobs 2023?
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
for Join Pak Army PMA Long Course
Candidates can register either through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:
1. Registration through Internet:
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk . Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
2. Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres:
Candidates may report at nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres for registration/ allotment of roll number along with necessary documents (mentioned in advertisement) and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these on the day of test as well for Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 152 Jobs 2023.
1. Written/Intelligence Tests:
Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical/ medical tests and interviews at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
2. Physical Tests for Join Pak Army PMA Long Course:
The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:
a. 1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes
b. Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
c. Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
d. Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
e. Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep
f. Interview. Successful candidates will be interviewed at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) and short listed for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) test.
g. Successful candidates will receive notice for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) tests through website as well as call up letter.
Pakistan Army Headquarters, Rawalpindi