Government of Gilgit Baltistan Water Management & Irrigation Department Jobs has been announce through latest advertisement Applications are invited from suitable candidates having relevant qualification and experience for the below mentioned positions supported by the “Economic Transformation initiative Gilgit- Baltistan (ETI-GB) etc. in Directorate of Water Management & Irrigation GB with the detail terms & Conditions mentioned below.In these Latest Govt Jobs in Gilgit Baltistan the Male and female candidate can Apply in these Jobs and can get these jobs in Pakistan after Completion of jobs Procedure.
|Hiring Organization||Management & Irrigation Department|
|Jobs Location||Gilgit Baltistan|
|Education Requirements||Primary to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||50+|
|Newspaper||Dawn / Express|
|Address||Management & Irrigation Department Gilgit|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Government of Gilgit Baltistan Water Management & Irrigation Department Jobs 2023 Advertisement
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|1||Deputy Director Irrigation|
|4||Director Director Finance|
|5||Assistant Accounts officer|
District Session Judge Islamabad
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Gilgit Baltistan?
- All positions are Contractual and are based in Gilgit-Baltistan.
- The contract offered shall be for a period of one year initially, extendable, based on continuity of funds and performance.
- Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned eligibility conditions for the positions may submit their applications along with latest CV, attested photocopies of all relevant educational Certificates, CNIC and latest two passport size photographs with applications.
- Application should be submitted in the office of the Secretary Water Management & Irrigation Helipad Road Sonikote Gilgit.
- Last date for submission of Application is 30th April, 2023.
- Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned conditions would be shortlisted for test.
- These are equal opportunity positions and women are encouraged to apply.
- The department has right to short-list/reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.
- Disabled/women quota is reserved as per Government Policy.